John C. Bieniek, CIC
Jack is a Vice President, Director and Principal of Cool Insuring Agency. He joined Cool Insuring in 1985 as an Account Executive in Commercial Lines. He was elected to the position of Officer in 1991 and became a Principal in 1994. Prior to his tenure at Cool, Jack was a Commercial Casualty Underwriter at ITT/Hartford and a Commercial Casualty Analyst with Aetna Life and Casualty Company.
In his capacity as Vice President, Jack oversees a book of business consisting of large and complex commercial and construction accounts.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Manhattan College
- Licensed NYS Broker
- Licensed NYS Property and Casualty Agent
- Licensed Life, Accident and Health Agent
- Current Board Member of Glens Falls Hospital
- Past member Adirondack Regional Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors
- Warren County Economic Development Corporation Board of Directors