Finding an affordable employee benefits programs can be a challenge. Cool Insuring Agency's team of experienced Employee Benefits Professionals will provide your organization with cutting edge benefit strategies that offer competitive coverage to your employees. Our consultative approach allows us to identify and tailor a plan to satisfy your organizations financial and employee benefit concerns.
We spend time getting to know your business and your business goals. We then thoroughly analyze your current plans to develop a strategy to fit your needs. Your Cool Account Executive will represent your best interests in all insurance carrier interactions and will provide expert knowledge on Insurance products, carrier guidelines/procedures, Health Care Reform and State/Federal legislative updates.
Cool manages your employee benefits program so that you can focus on your core business.
Each year, your Account Executive will:
- Provide a comprehensive review on all current carriers' renewal exhibits to determine if rates and benefits are accurate;
- Re-market all employee benefit programs to ensure that business and employee needs are met;
- Prepare and present a formal renewal proposal to allow adequate time for any changes; and
- Act as your representative during all insurance carrier renewal negotiations.
Your Account Management team will:
- Provide proactive, ongoing support through regularly scheduled on-site client visits;
- Handle claim issues for your employees;
- Process additions, terminations and changes;
- Assist with billing issues;
- Facilitate employee educational/informational meetings;
- Foster positive, productive communication between clients, employees and insurance companies/vendors; and
- Communicate with employees directly regarding any insurance questions.
- Medical and Dental
- Self-funded Medical and Dental
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employer-Sponsored Voluntary Programs
- Retirement Plans
- Section 125 Flexible Spending Plans
- HRA/HSA Accounts
- Blue Shield of NENY
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
for More Information